On Saturday, June 4th, the Bicycle Coalition of Greater Philadelphia and the members of the Complete the Trail Coalition are hosting a guided trail walk the day before Sunday’s Philadelphia International Cycling Championship.
As a supporter of completing the Schuylkill River Trail, we invite you to please join others in this family friendly walk to see how trails that are under construction or in design will connect Lower Merion and Manayunk. Register Today!
When: Saturday, June 4th; 1pm-4pm (walk departs between 1:15-1:30pm)
Where: Meet us at Lock and Main Streets in Manayunk to sign in. We will walk as a group following this course.
- Walk up Main Street and over the Green Lane Bridge
- Pick up the Cynwyd Trail at Belmont Avenue/Rock Hill Road
- Follow the under-construction Cynwyd Trail up the Spaventa Spur
- View the Manayunk Bridge at the Overlook
- Walk down to the Schuylkill River (under I-76) through the Connelly Spur
- Cross the Pencoyd Bridge
- Walk back to down Main Street to Lock Street in Manayunk
Register today for free and learn more details.